This has been a favorite of mine since I was little. It is a great way to use up leftover white rice also. Some of my kids don’t like the raisins so I usually divide the batch in half and leave one part plain.
This could also be served for breakfast, if you liked.
- 1-2 c. cooked white rice
- 1 box vanilla pudding, prepared
- 1/2 c. milk, more or less to get it the consistency that you want it
- 1/2 c. raisins, plumped or let the pudding sit 5-10 minutes before serving
- 1-2 T. cinnamon, to taste
- 1/4-1/2 c. sugar, to taste
Combine 1st three ingredients adding milk to get desired thickness. (I like mine a little thick.) Add cinnamon and sugar to taste. Stir in the raisins.