As you all know the holidays are just around the corner and I’ve already been getting requests for my Fudge! I’ve also been getting requests for some of our family’s favorite recipes… some of which will be making it on our table here shortly!
If you don’t see what you are looking for be sure to check out Mama’s Recipe Box under the Keeper of the Home tab! You’ll also notice that there are no Cookie recipes listed as I have another post scheduled that will be dedicated just to the cookies that Santa loves around this time of year.
Some of these recipes are not that difficult and you can let the kids help… and make some great memories as well!
Grab a plate and maybe a big ole can of whipped cream and dig in!
Susie Q’s Top
10 15 Holiday Desserts
- Milk Chocolate Fudge (Christmas Fudge)
- Luscious Four-Layer Pumpkin Cake
- Blackberry Pig in a Poke with a Brown Sugar Glaze and a Traditional Glaze
- Peanut Butter Pie w/Meringue
- Chocolate Covered Eggs (updated with more flavors!) (shape into balls for Christmas Candy)
- Nanny’s No Bake Coconut Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Filling From Scratch
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Mama’s Southern Pecan Pie
- No-Bake Cheesecake with Flavor Variations
I just had to add a couple more:
12. Watergate Salad
15. Coconut Cake
What are some of your family’s favorite desserts?
Norwex | Independent Sales Consultant