**This post does contain affiliate links which help to support my blog and my family.
What is financial freedom?
That doesn’t seem like a trick question but it can mean so many different things to so many people. Financial freedom is a goal for so many of us. For a lot of people it may include things like:
- not living paycheck to paycheck
- not having to work overtime to make ends meet
- being debt free
- having a significant amount of money in savings
- having money set aside for college
- having money set aside for retirement
For others, including myself it not only includes the above but also things like:
- having money to plan for future events
- having money to help others
- not having to worry about bills
- not being afraid to check your bank account
- not having to worry about unexpected financial emergencies
Sound almost impossible doesn’t it? Well, it’s not. I promise. I haven’t made it there yet but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It does require a lot of work and some sacrifice on your end. Continue reading What is Financial Freedom And How Do You Achieve It?