**This post may contain affiliate links which help to support our blog and our family.
I had originally written this series of posts in honor of National Simplify Your Life Week, which falls during the first week of August, I decided to make a shortlist of 7 easy steps that almost anyone can use to simplify their life starting today. With the New Year fast approaching I thought it might be helpful to post this again for anyone looking to simplify their life and have more FREE time. Continue reading “7 Easy Steps To Simplify Your Life Today”
Cover photo by Jayson Hinrichsen on Unsplash
**This post does contain affiliate links which help to support my blog and my family.
What is financial freedom?
That doesn’t seem like a trick question but it can mean so many different things to so many people. Financial freedom is a goal for so many of us. For a lot of people it may include things like:
- not living paycheck to paycheck
- not having to work overtime to make ends meet
- being debt free
- having a significant amount of money in savings
- having money set aside for college
- having money set aside for retirement
For others, including myself it not only includes the above but also things like:
- having money to plan for future events
- having money to help others
- not having to worry about bills
- not being afraid to check your bank account
- not having to worry about unexpected financial emergencies
Sound almost impossible doesn’t it? Well, it’s not. I promise. I haven’t made it there yet but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It does require a lot of work and some sacrifice on your end. Continue reading “What is Financial Freedom And How Do You Achieve It?”