How we use these lesson plans:
Our school week is usually completed in 4 days. We use a Loop Schedule where we work for a designated amount of time on each subject before moving on to the next. After their work is completed for the day the kids are allowed to have independent studies were they can study whatever their little hearts desired.
Our 5th day is an optional day that we use to complete unfinished work or for other activities as we choose.
Please click HERE for a list of resources that we have purchased from Amazon and other suppliers.
Click on the links below for the series you would like to view/use. I will update these links as we get them finished.
Tip: If you want to go to a certain week/chapter or topic simply push the ‘ctrl’ and the ‘F’ button down together and a small bar will pop up. Type in the week number or chapter number you want and it will take you to it.
- Language Arts:Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
- Math:Group Activity
- Geography and History:State Study: MinnesotaMap Skills
- Science:Willow Trees
- Morning Glory
- Heat Transfer
- Write a report
- Do an activity from the Growing Things Theme Box
- Weather and Seasons
- Seasons & Weather Theme Box activity
- Read: Natural World: A Visual Compendium of Wonders from Nature
- Bonus: Pond Water
- Life Skills:Memory Verse: Memorize Psalm 51
- PE, Health & Safety:Water Purification Safety
- Play Trees
- Music, Arts, and Crafts:Crafts: flowers, badgers
- Art: shading, morning glories, butterflies
- Music: When Johnny Comes Marching Home p.82 Laura Ingalls Wilder Songbook