So I’ve been posting quite a bit about my goals for 2019 but let’s not forget about all the good times we had in 2018. Sure, there were some sad times and some hard times but remembering the good times can help ease the pain of the not so good. Here’s a quick peek back on some of our pictures, posts, and activities from 2018:
**This post may contain affiliate links which help to support our blog and our family.
I had originally written this series of posts in honor of National Simplify Your Life Week, which falls during the first week of August, I decided to make a shortlist of 7 easy steps that almost anyone can use to simplify their life starting today. With the New Year fast approaching I thought it might be helpful to post this again for anyone looking to simplify their life and have more FREE time. Continue reading “7 Easy Steps To Simplify Your Life Today”
Have you been crazy busy this first week of December? How many of you have finished your shopping? How many haven’t bought the first gift yet? Well, I have been busy and my shopping is somewhere in between the two but I have a few ideas here that the kids can help with and they could double as really great gifts for grandparents and family members too!
Some of these links are affiliate links but there is no extra fee if you purchase through these links… it just means we may get a teeny weeny kickback which helps support our blog and our family.
I think we are going to get really busy with crafts so be sure to keep an eye out for lots of pics! If you aren’t feeling crafty or just don’t have time to shop for craft supplies then check out the following links for Amazon deals that can be shipped right to your home and most of them include everything you need to start crafting and keep the kids busy while you finish your shopping!
The neatest Christmas crafting idea I found is this Tree Mendous Ornament Decorating Kit:
I’ve got this (and an extra for a gift) in my Amazon cart right now plus a set of extra ornaments to go with it. Continue reading “Our Favorite DIY Christmas Decorations For Kids in 2018”
Here are some affiliate links to a few back to school lightning deals on Amazon with prices so low you’ll have to see them with your own eyes!
Arts and Crafts Supplies
My kids love manipulatives and we have the interlocking ones but I think the wooden ones would work well too:
Everyone needs some kind of writing utensil so here are a few that I found a deals that make it easy to stick up.
- AFMAT Electric Pencil Sharpener, Heavy Duty Helical Blade Sharpeners, Auto Stop for Kids, School Home Office Classroom, AC or Battery Operated for NO. 2 and Colored Pencils (USB and Adapter Included)
- Sharpie, Paper Mate, Expo – Writing Essentials Kit: Sharpie Markers & Highlighters, Paper Mate Pens, EXPO Dry Erase & More, 20 Count
With all of these great deals on writing utensils you’ll need some paper to go along with them.
- HP Printer Paper, All In One22, 8.5 x 11, Letter, 22lb, 96 Bright, 5,000 Sheets/10 Ream Carton (207010C) Made In The USA
This has been on my wish list for a while so I might just have to grab one at this price!
We have an Epson printer and absolutely love it.
- Epson WorkForce WF-2860 All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct and NFC, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
This is another one of my wish list items right here but I just don’t have a place for it right now.
- Seville Classics OFF65807 Airlift Gas-Spring Standing Desk Converter Height Adjustable to 19.1 Inches Dual Monitor Riser with Keyboard Tray and Smartphone/Tablet, 35.4″, Black
- Avery Heavyweight Diamond Clear Sheet Protectors, 8.5″ x 11″, Acid-Free, Archival Safe, Easy Load, 200ct
- Avery Multiuse Ultra Tabs, 2″ x 1.5″, 2-Side Writable, Pastel Blue/Pink/Purple, 24 Repositionable Tabs
Don’t have a laminator? No problem with these self laminating sheets!
Many of these are for a limited time only so check them out right now!