Just another recipe I found floating around in my Holiday Binder… we love to serve Hot Cocoa when we have a Polar Express Party and this is one of the recipes I have used in the past although we normally prefer to use our Hot Cocoa recipe. This one is super simple and delicious though.
Try serving it with some Chocolate-Dipped Goodies for an extra special treat!
Cocoa In A Crockpot
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 c. milk
- 2 t. vanilla
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- marshmallows and/or chocolate sprinkles for serving
- whipped cream and/or a dash of cinnamon for serving
Combine all of the ingredients, except for the marshmallows, in a large crockpot (5 qt or bigger).
Cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so.
Stir again before serving.