Hello friends! I just found out that September 25th is Women’s Health Fitness Day. Many cities and organizations are holding events to celebrate but below are a few ways that you can celebrate:
- Find a Women’s Health Fitness Day event near you.
- Try a new hobby like square dancing which can help to strengthen bones.
- Check out the Trim Healthy Mama plan for some great tips on learning how to eat better.
- Sign up for a yoga class or maybe just take a nice relaxing walk.
- Take a friend to class with you.
- Make an appointment with your doctor for a checkup.
- Take a nap, rest is important.
- Get a massage or maybe have a spa day with your friends.
- Check out Health Talks Online for some more healthy tips.
- And my favorite… eat some chocolate!
Mommas, we really do need to make sure we are taking time to take care of ourselves. I probably don’t need to tell you that my favorite activity right now is square dancing.
Make sure to like this post and comment below about your favorite fitness activity.
**This post does contain affiliate links to products and/or services that we use. We may earn a teensy weensy small commission (at NO EXTRA cost to you) if a purchase is made through these links. These links help to support our family, our blog, and our homeschooling mission. You can find a full list of our affiliate links HERE.