Did you know that July is National Anti-Boredom Month?
I didn’t know this until a few days ago as I saw it mentioned in an article as I was skimming through my facebook at a super-fast rate. Then I was reminded of it again yesterday when going through my numerous emails… the number of emails I get is crazy!
I can see why this would be a great month for finding ways to beat boredom as I’m sure there are a lot of parents hearing those famous words “I’m so bored…. there’s nothing to do!”. My eyes seem to do an automatic eye roll when I hear it from my kiddos. There’s always something you can do, right?
Here’s a couple of articles with some great Anti-Boredom suggestions for you to check out:
- NATIONAL ANTI-BOREDOM MONTH ACTIVITIES by Health Alliance
- 5 THINGS TO DO FOR NATIONAL ANTI-BOREDOM MONTH by Community Coffee
- NATIONAL ANTI-BOREDOM MONTH by National Day Calendar
Also, don’t forget to check out the great variety of toys and games that are available at Samko & Miko Toys:
- National Geographic 8×21 Compact Roof Prism Binoculars
- Ultimate Boomerang
- Disney Pixar Cars 5 Pieces Gardening Set
- Discovery HD 1080P Action Sports Camera
- Outdoor Play at Samko & Miko
You can also check out my post, July Holidays, for more fun and unusual holiday ideas to celebrate. This post hasn’t been updated so a couple of the dates may be a little different for this year.
**This post does contain affiliate links to products and/or services that we use. We may earn a teensy weensy small commission (at NO EXTRA cost to you) if a purchase is made through these links. These links help to support our family, our blog, and our homeschooling mission.