Ah, dinner time.
That moment in the day where the whole family comes together, enjoys a nourishing meal, and takes a genuine interest in one another’s day…
If your mealtimes feel a little more like Looney Tunes let the Tasmanian Devil loose around your kitchen table…or the princess from the pea-under-the-mattress story stopped by to give commentary on each item on the plate…you’re not alone.
And I might have a solution for you.
I’ve been checking out some tips from the teacher behind the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse, an online cooking class for kids. She’s got so many ideas about strategies for peaceful dinners, fostering healthy eaters, and dealing with picky ones, and she’s sharing them all in a (free!) live online event next week:
Katie Kimball, who is a teacher and mom of 4, will show you:
- How to WIN Every Time You Play the Game of Dinner with Your Kids (and your kids win too!)
- THE Snacktime Rule That Will be Your New Best Friend
- Why WHEN You Serve Veggies Totally Matters
- Power Struggle Diffusers to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters)
- How to Make the Clean Plate Club Totally Unnecessary
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- Quick Phrases for Your “Parenting Toolbox” That Ease Decision Fatigue at the End of the Day
- How to Leverage Your Unfair Advantage in the Kitchen (= More Veggies in Your Kids!)
Are you ready to experience a family dinner that everyone enjoys – even the adults?
You won’t want to miss this free event – it’s time to flip the script on “kid food” and raise healthy, adventurous eaters!
P.S. The training has 4 times to choose from so it’s even easier to get there:
- Monday, April 29 at 7pm EDT (4pm PDT)
- Monday, April 29 at 10pm EDT (7pm PDT)
- Tuesday, April 30 at 2pm EDT (11am PDT)
- Thursday, May 2 at 10am EDT (7am PDT)
It will be recorded but signing up is the only way to get the replay!