With Summer here there will be so many cookouts and family gatherings I wanted to share some of our all time favorite cook out recipes and ideas! We often alternate as to what different family members will bring or contribute but these are my most asked for dishes.
- Hamburgers… who doesn’t love a good hamburger? I like to mix my hamburger meat with some Lipton Onion Soup mix for a little extra flavor.
- Hot Dogs… I like mine burned black, how about you?
- Land Your Man Baked Beans (These can be a side also.)
- Meatball Sandwich Casserole
- TACO RING
- SLOW COOKER BABY BACK RIBS
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Ham and Cheese Sliders on Sweet Rolls
- Pig In A Blanket
- BBQ Chicken and Pasta Bake
- Oven BBQ Chicken
- Oven Fried Chicken
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Potato Salad
- Boston Baked Beans
- Cheesy Squash Casserole
- Grandma’s Mac N Cheese
- Cole Slaw
- Pickled Eggs
- Vegetable Casserole
- Deviled Eggs
- Pasta Salad — I don’t have my recipe up yet but sometimes I just doctor up a boxed mix
Desserts — can’t forget about those!
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Watermelon Cupcakes –These are just too stinkin cute!
- Blueberry Yum-Yum
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Dirt cake
- Banana Splits
- Homemade Ice Cream — I’ll have to work on getting that recipe up soon!
- 7 layer cookies
- Hot Dog Cookies – the kids love making these.
- NO BAKE COOKIES
- S’MORES — You didn’t think I’d leave these off the list did you?
So whether you are having a family get together, an impromptu cook out, or a fun weenie roast I hope you found a couple of great recipes to try out for your next event.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
You can also check out Our Favorite Holiday Recipes for more ideas.