(This post contains affiliate links.)
So, if your email inbox is half as crazy as mine, you miiiiiiight have missed my blog post a few days ago about a free live online event that will change dinnertime in your house in a big way. I don’t want you to miss it though so here it goes again!
I’m excited to be connected with Katie Kimball, the “kitchen whisperer” who has taught thousands of families how to cook and tens of thousands of kids to (gulp) use sharp knives safely (including ours). Apparently, her kids actually stay at the table all throughout dinner most of the time – and she’s willing to share her strategies with us! 😉
These secrets will make dinner with your kids sound better than a hangnail, and you can expect more veggies to be going down the hatch than ever before. #itcouldhappen #evenpickyeaterscanchange
It’s kicking off soon – the first event is TOMORROW, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 22 at 1PM EASTERN (10AM PACIFIC), so take 20 secs and register now:
YES! RESERVE MY SPOT! https://sl290.isrefer.com/go/raising/happy2bmyownboss/
You definitely should plan to make it LIVE because you get a special gift just for coming (a 10-minute cooking lesson for kids!!!)
If that time doesn’t work for you, you can also catch it on:
* Tuesday, Feb. 27th, at 7PM Eastern (4PM Pacific) OR 10PM Eastern (7PM Pacific)
* Saturday, March 3rd, at 4PM Eastern (1PM Pacific)
Here’s a bit of what you’ll learn:
- 7 Proven Strategies to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters)
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- 2 Way-too-common Ways Parents Sabotage Dinner Without Even Realizing it
- The Snacktime Rule that will be your new best friend
- The Biggest Mistake Parents Make when inviting their kids into the kitchen…and how to avoid it.
- How to Make the Clean Plate Club Totally Unnecessary
- How to Teach Kids to Use Sharp (or dull!) Knives Safely
- Plus WHEN YOU ATTEND LIVE, you’ll get access to a free video teaching kids to use knives safely — for children of ANY age. Be ready for your kids to exceed your expectations!
If you’re already registered, awesome! Really try to make it live to get that knife class for your kids, but no matter what, you’ll get the replay, so you can register without checking the calendar and still feel good about it:
REGISTER HERE https://sl290.isrefer.com/go/raising/happy2bmyownboss/
We all put a lot of time and effort into being good parents, and training our kids in life skills and mealtime manners is part of it – but it can be hard to know just where to start. I often feel like just giving up on getting everyone to eat what I fix without asking for something different.
So whether you feel just like me or the polar opposite, unless your kids are already competing for the healthiest eater award, you can probably use some encouragement and fresh ideas for meal times (and kitchen prep).
I’m looking forward to hearing what Katie has to say!
See you there,
PS – The live event is totally free and all online. Expect no more than an hour with as much actionable info as possible packed in to respect your valuable time as a parent!! Don’t miss it! https://sl290.isrefer.com/go/raising/happy2bmyownboss/