(This post may contain affiliate links.)
Ah, dinner time.
That moment in the day where the whole family comes together, enjoys a nourishing meal, and takes a genuine interest in one another’s day…
If your mealtimes feel a little more like Looney Tunes let the Tasmanian Devil loose around your kitchen table…or the princess from the pea-under-the-mattress story stopped by to give commentary on each item on the plate…you’re not alone.
And I might have a solution for you.
I’ve been checking out some tips from the teacher behind the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse, an online cooking class for kids. She’s got so many ideas about strategies for peaceful dinners, fostering healthy eaters, and dealing with picky ones, and she’s sharing them all in a (free!) live online event this week:
Raising Adventurous Eaters: 7 Proven Strategies to End Mealtime Madness and Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy Food (even if they’re picky!)
Katie Kimball, who is a teacher and mom of 4, will show you:
- 7 Proven Strategies to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters)
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- 2 Way-too-common Ways Parents Sabotage Dinner Without Even Realizing it
- The Snacktime Rule that will be your new best friend
- The Biggest Mistake Parents Make when inviting their kids into the kitchen…and how to avoid it.
- How to Make the Clean Plate Club Totally Unnecessary
- How to Teach Kids to Use Sharp (or dull!) Knives Safely
- Plus WHEN YOU ATTEND LIVE, you’ll get access to a free video teaching kids to use knives safely — for children of ANY age. Be ready for your kids to exceed your expectations!
Are you ready to experience a family dinner that everyone enjoys – even the adults?
You won’t want to miss this free event – your kids’ futures depend on it! SIGN UP NOW!
For attending, you’ll also get a free knife skills video from her Kids Cook Real Food eCourse that you can use to teach your kids (of any age!) how to use dull and sharp knives safely, in a fun and kid-friendly way.
Over 20,000 families have used this class to teach kids knife safety and techniques. I’m so excited that you get a chance too (it’s usually part of a $20 set of 5 videos)!
RESERVE YOUR SEAT FOR THE LIVE EVENT https://sl290.isrefer.com/go/raising/happy2bmyownboss/
PS – The training has 4 times to choose from so it’s even easier to get there:
* Thursday, Feb. 22nd, at 1PM Eastern (10AM Pacific)
* Tuesday, Feb. 27th, at 7PM Eastern (4PM Pacific)
* Tuesday, Feb. 27th, at 10PM Eastern (7PM Pacific)
* Saturday, March 3rd, at 4PM Eastern (1PM Pacific)
It will be recorded and signing up is the only way to get the replay!