This would also be a good recipe to use up all the leftover turkey after Thanksgiving!
Super Easy Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Meat from one cooked rotisserie chicken (or use 2-3 cooked chicken breasts), shredded
- 1/3 c. mayo
- salt and pepper to taste (we like to use mineral salt)
- 2 stalks celery (optional)
- 1 boiled egg, chopped (optional)
- 2-3 T. Pickle relish (optional)
- onion, chopped (optional)
- raisins, chopped apples, sliced grapes, canned corn, chopped nuts or whatever other add-ins you might like (optional)
Mix everything together in a bowl. Season to taste. Enjoy on a bed of lettuce, in a croissant, or on toast.
**This post does contain affiliate links to products and/or services that we use. We may earn a teensy-weensy small commission (at NO EXTRA cost to you) if a purchase is made through these links. These links help to support our family, our blog, and our homeschooling mission.