This is yet another meal I’ve made out of some clearance items from the deli. You could use biscuits or toast in place of the Croissants too.
I was lucky to grab one for myself before the kids devoured the double batch I made!
Cheesy Breakfast Croissants
- 6 ct. large Croissants (you could use the minis if you prefer)
- 6 slices of your favorite cheese
- 6 servings of your favorite breakfast meat (ham, sausage, bacon, etc)
- 6 eggs cooked the way you like them.
- Butter, melted (optional)
Slice the Croissants in half so you have a top and bottom.
Layer with your cheese, meat, and eggs.
Place the top on the croissant.
You can enjoy this as it is or you can warm it slightly in the microwave, toaster oven, or oven.
You can also brush with butter before warming the croissant if you desire.