This was another recipe that I made for the Chili Dog Dangle Dance that we had on June 9th for the Silver Fox Squares. I did not find the graham cracker sticks mentioned in the original, I did however find some Scooby Doo snacks which looked like doggie treats, so I decided to just use regular graham crackers and they worked out fine.
I found this recipe in my Facebook feed. Click here for the original link.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Hot Fudge topping (not heated)
- 1 c. 10x sugar
- 2 t. vanilla
- 7-8 oz. marshmallow creme or fluff
- mini marshmallows or marshmallow bits(optional)
- mini chocolate chips (optional)
- graham crackers or graham sticks
In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese, hot fudge topping, sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow creme until well blended.
Chill for 2-3 hours.
You can stir in, or sprinkle on top, a few mini chocolate chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, if desired.
Serve with graham crackers.