Someone passed this recipe to me a while back. I’m not sure where it originally came from but it is so rich I only make it every now and then.
Peanut Butter Brownie Dessert
- 1 13×9 pan of brownies, cooled
- 26 oz mini peanut butter cups
- 4 c. milk
- 2 packs instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 4 t. vanilla
- 2 – 8 oz packs frozen whipped topping, thawed
Cut peanut butter cups in halves. (Save 1/3 c. for garnish.)
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well.
Fold in 1-1/2 packs whipped topping.
Place one third of the brownies in a large glass bowl.
Top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups.
Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top.
Repeat layers twice.
Cover with remaining whipped topping.
Sprinkle with reserved peanut butter cups.
Refrigerate until chilled