Pizza in a Crockpot
- 2 c. of meat (browned sausage or hamburger, diced ham, sliced pepperonis, or use a combination of your favorite meat)
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 small can mushrooms, chopped (optional)
- 1 small can olives, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- 28 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. pasta (macaroni, small shells, or your favorite)
Place everything, except the pasta, into the crockpot. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
About 30 minutes before serving cook the pasta according to the directions. Drain.
Add the cooked pasta to the crockpot and stir.
Top with additional cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
**This post does contain affiliate links to products and/or services that we use. If you happen to click through a link and make a purchase we may earn a teensy-weensy small commission (at NO EXTRA cost to you) if a purchase is made through these links. These links help to support our family, our blog, and our homeschooling mission. This means that we can keep bringing you great recipes, ideas, and tips for FREE! Click HERE for a full disclaimer.