Who doesn’t love a good ole fashioned banana split? This is just a general guide as to what we use for ours here. We vary the toppings and sometimes we even make our own ice cream.
(For each banana split)
- 1 small scoop each: vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream
- 1 large ripe banana
- chocolate syrup, Homemade Chocolate Syrup, or hot fudge sauce
- caramel topping, or Homemade Caramel Sauce
- strawberry topping ( or fresh strawberries)
- crushed pineapple
- wet walnut ice cream topping
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- chopped peanuts
- other favorite toppings
Place ice cream scoops n a line next to each other in a deep bowl.
Cut the ends of the banana off and slice in half, longways.
Place each half of the banana beside the ice cream row.
Add your favorite toppings.
Add a squirt of whipped topping.
Top with sprinkles, if desired.
Add a cherry and grab a spoon.