This is a very simple meal to throw together. You could serve it with some fresh rolls or buttered bread also.
Cheesy Crockpot Chicken and Veggies
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 8-10 red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. chopped parsley – (I used dried parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz VELVEETA cheese, cubed
Add everything, except the cheese, to a crockpot, set on low. Cook for 5-6 hours. Add cheese and cook for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted. Stir to combine. Serve Hot!