This is a very simple meal to throw together. You could serve it with some fresh rolls or buttered bread also. This can also be made with mixed veggies.
Cheesy Crockpot Chicken and Veggies
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 8-10 red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. chopped parsley – (I used dried parsley)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz VELVEETA cheese, cubed
Add everything, except the cheese, to a crockpot, set on low.
Cook for 5-6 hours.
Add cheese and cook for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Stir to combine.