This recipe also works well with pork chops!
Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. minute rice (I used brown rice)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of water (use one of the soup cans)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 350.
Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
Combine the soups, water, and rice.
Pour mixture into greased pan.
Place chicken breasts on top of the mixture.
Sprinkle onion soup evenly on top of chicken breasts.
Cover the pan with foil and bake 1-1 1/2 hours.