This is another favorite from the Real Mom Cookbook. I have included the link to the original recipe as well.
- 2-4 lbs pork roast
- 1 can Cola (You can try with a diet Coke)
- 1-10 oz can of enchilada sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz diced green chiles
- 1 c. brown sugar (You can try a brown sugar substitute.)
- salt and pepper to taste (we like to use mineral salt)
- sprinkle of Turmeric, optional
Marinate roast in Cola overnight.
Place roast with marinade in crockpot and cook on low until very tender.
Drain off liquid after cooking.
Shred pork and place back in crockpot.
Mix in sauce, garlic, chilies, seasonings, and brown sugar.
Cook on low 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Serve in soft flour shells with taco toppings. Serves 8 to 16.
**This post does contain affiliate links to products and/or services that we use. We may earn a teensy-weensy small commission (at NO EXTRA cost to you) if a purchase is made through these links. These links help to support our family, our blog, and our homeschooling mission.