This is pretty much what it’s called. Eggs, sausage, and veggies mixed together and baked in a muffin cup.
Breakfast In a Cup
- 1 lb. ground sausage, browned
- 12 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste (we like to use mineral salt or Lawry’s garlic salt)
- 2 T. nutritional yeast, optional
- 1 t. of Turmeric, optional
- 1 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 c. mushrooms, diced
- shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
Grease a muffin pan. (will make 12-18 cups)
Mix together the eggs, sausage, seasoning, and anything else you want in there (except the cheese).
Pour egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Bake for about 15 minutes or until eggs are set. Don’t overcook!
**This post does contain affiliate links to products and/or services that we use. We may earn a teensy-weensy small commission (at NO EXTRA cost to you) if a purchase is made through these links. These links help to support our family, our blog, and our homeschooling mission.