This recipe came from one of my favorite cookbooks. It is a winner every time I make it although we have made a couple of changes to it.
Red & White Pasta
- 4 c. penne pasta, spirals, and other noodles will work (use Dream Fields, if possible)
- 1-15 oz alfredo sauce or try Easy Alfredo Sauce
- 1-24 oz marinara sauce or try Mama’s Secret Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb cooked and chopped or cubed chicken or hamburger, optional
- 2 c. mozzarella, shredded
- 1 c. parmesan, shredded
Preheat oven to 350
Grease a 9×13 casserole dish.
Cook and drain pasta according to directions, leave the pasta in the colander for a moment.
In the pan from the pasta combine sauces and mozzarella cheese. stir until mixed.
Mix in the pasta and place it into the greased casserole.
Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
12 thoughts on “Red & White Pasta”