This is a fairly new recipe that we have added to our rotating menu plan. My DD17 made this one day when I was out of town and it turned out beautifully even though she didn’t add the sausage.
I believe I had seen this posted on a FB page and jotted down the ingredients on a scrap piece of paper.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- 1 bag of cheese tortellini
- 1 bag of fresh spinach, i think frozen would work in this too
- 2 cans of italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 lb. of ground sausage, cooked and broken into small pieces
- 4 c. of chicken broth
Put all ingredients in crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Uncover, stir, and cook for 1 more hour. It’s that easy! The kids ate it with buttered bread.