Meatball Sandwich Casserole
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- garlic salt, oregano (optional)
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 loaf of fresh Italian bread, sliced
Preheat oven to 400.
Grease a large casserole dish.
Place the bag of meatballs in a pot with sauce and season to taste.
Cook on medium until the meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Once heated, remove from heat.
Place the meatballs in the casserole, layer with cheeses, and sprinkle with parmesan.
Place the slices of bread along the sides of the casserole.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
Another version here.