(I can’t remember where I got the original recipe but I have changed it around a bit to fit our family.)
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz. Rotini pasta (use dream fields pasta)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (14.5 oz) or try this recipe
1.Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
2.Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until brown and crispy, about 7 minutes.
3.Drain fat and place bacon on a paper towel to absorb the grease.
4.In a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced chicken (raw at this point), and Ranch mix.
5.Shake around in bag until chicken is evenly coated.
6.Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. Set aside.
7.In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
8.Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
9.Add cooked chicken and alfredo sauce to the pasta.
10.Sprinkle both cheeses, bacon, chives, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo and place pan in oven.
11.Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
12.Remove from oven and serve!! Enjoy!!