(I can’t remember where I got the original recipe but I have changed it around a bit to fit our family.) You can also add in some other veggies like broccoli or cauliflower if you like.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz. Rotini pasta (use dream fields pasta) or use your favorite pasta
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (14.5 oz) or try this recipe
1.Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until brown and crispy, about 7 minutes.
3. Drain fat and place bacon on a paper towel to absorb the grease.
4. In a large bowl, add in the olive oil, diced raw chicken, and the dry Ranch mix.
5. Stir until the chicken is evenly coated.
6. Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. Set aside.
7. Cook the pasta until al dente.
8. Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
9. Add cooked chicken and alfredo sauce to the pasta.
10. Sprinkle both kinds of cheese, bacon, chives, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo and place the pan in the oven.
11. Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
12. Remove from oven and serve!! Enjoy!!